Here is an opportunity to do something that will
Impact The Community!
Help GUS make a difference
There are many ways to volunteer,and
hosting fundraising events.
Here are ways you can help:
CURRENT SERVED COMMITTEE
· President of Gus's Property's LLC
· Richland Exchange Club President
· Former Chairman the South Rankin Food Resource Center, Food Pantry
· Member of Richland Economic Development Association
· Member of Rankin Country Chamber of Commerce
· Member of the Wounded Warrior Project
· Member of the Mississippi Marine Corps League
We need to start giving back to our city, and help grow our city by bringing in more revenue. Growing our city is going to take leadership. I am a proven leader having leaded more than 100,000 Marines, so I know what it takes to be a leader. Leadership starts from the top. Richland, if you elect me as your Alderman, I will dedicate myself to serve in the best interest of our city. I love Richland, and I love our country. May God bless you, our city, and our country.